Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What was I thinking for all those years?

More of the same, the top stories this morning were GM wanting the government to become share holders of the company, Chrysler the same but not quite as big a share holder. The President sending AF-1 on "fly-bys" over New York City for some new photo album stuff and swine flu.
I sat having a cup of coffee and watching the news channel and it hit me all of a sudden, what was I thinking all those many years as a registered democrat. I used to agree with the idea of BIG GOVERNMENT and MORE GOVERNMENT and the ways of the TAX AND SPEND liberals. I don't believe this is the way our founding fathers had planned things to work, was this sort of government what sent us packing across the Atlantic in the first place?
Can someone come up with the figure of just what this president has spent in his first 100 days, you know it's definitely a new record of some kind and he's not done yet and and don't forget someone is going to have to pay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment