Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Settled back in or not

     Back in Phoenix for 5 days now and it's been hot and now sticky since we had clouds and a storm with rain last night.  Shit has been happening and not the the best either, the golf cart seems to have a problem I can't figure out and will most likely cost to get it fixed.  The drivers side window on the Durango feel to the bottom of the door as soon as I touched the door for the first time. Spent 2 hours cleaning and blowing and vacuuming the yard and driveway and the entire area around the house just to have it storm, blow, and rain to the point that it looks like I did nothing yesterday!  Back still hurts and haven't been to a doctor yet, but soon..........I need to get back on the golf course.  We're looking at 102 to 105 degree temps for the rest of the week and I'm still seeing on my home page the temps in Watsonville running 62 to 70 the rest of the week...........why am I back in Phoenix before the end of September?
     I need to get the golf cart running or get a another one, I can't be without a golf cart living in a park/community like we live it.  Golf carts are so convenient for so many things living hear where jumping in and out of a auto running here and there is just a pain in the ass.  Yes, I do need to walk more and I plan on doing just that, but that's not what I'm talking about.........it's all the other stuff that a golf cart makes life so much easier.
     I feel for the family of Robin Williams, his three kids must be so heart broken at this time.  Depression is bigger than we think and needs to be addressed further, they say 16 million folks suffer from some form of depression in the United States alone, must be so hard for these folks to cope with as it must have been for Robin Williams.......to young and so talented.  In my opinion I enjoyed his serious rolls on the big screen far more than his comedy, the man was definitely a talented actor.
     There is no doubt as to what is right around the corner here in Phoenix and Arizona and I'm sure the rest of the country.   The street corners and by-ways here are being filled daily with signs of politicians running for all the many offices to be filled come November, this is going to be a fun next few months listening to all the bullshit being spewed once more by most of these folks.  Yes this blog will have a few opinions along the way so don't stop reading just consider it one man's opinion and take it from there........remember we all have one and are free to express it.   






No comments:

Post a Comment