Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yep it's still morning, me and Jack had eggs and bacon and taters for breakfast and now I'm going to try and catch up on bills for the end of the month. At present I'm hoping Bev continues to be a little bit busy, but I also would like to hit the road for a couple of weeks. Bev can work from the coach on the road but actually needs Matt in the office to take care of some things and make sure folks know the office is still staffed. With his doctor's OK to go back to work full-time and hopefully Bev can keep him busy, maybe we can see clear to some sort of road trip in the near....near future! Wish me luck!

I'm hoping for a change in the weather after this weekend, we should be heading into the greatest time of year and the greatest weather you could ask for................ya whoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment