Friday, June 12, 2009

The economy

I just sent some pictures and a couple of links to a good friend of mine showing and talking about the new "City Center" in Las Vegas. While in Las Vegas as a quest of the MGM group I stayed at the Luxor and Mandalay Bay and while in my suite I watched a video on the new City Center project. This is an amazing project and should be another beautiful addition to Las Vegas and the strip and all wealthy visitors. The MGM group with what sounds like a bit of help from our friends in Dubai are building a spectacular community right in and on the middle of the strip. Now these condos and shops will be a bit out of my price range even for a few days of shopping and dinning but I will take a tour of what we can visit when it's done just to see how the other half lives so to speak! Looking at this massive expansion going on just shows me that our economy isn't in as bad a shape as we think maybe and if your not strapped to a mortgage that's killing you and working your probably not in too bad a shape.

We fix things and our economy fixes things on it's own if just left alone to do so.........I see bright spots all over our country and that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment