Tuesday, September 14, 2010

American Idol or What a joke?

American Idol, this is one show on television I must say I don't watch and have really never cared to watch since it's inception. Oh yes I have seen a few episodes when the kids have been over and it was an American Idol night, for some reason a must see for them. I think it's a big joke because the producers, and the hundreds of thousands of dollars behind them could take anyone of 100's of contestants and turn them into recording stars the way they have the past winners. You'll never convince me that out of the thousands of contestants that handful at the end and ultimately one person that wins is and was the best of the rest! The final ten are all groomed for a recording career by the show in my opinion and besides they say that America chooses the winner via their voting................right! Now until H. DeGeneres(ate) came aboard they at least had two supposedly music industry judges and one performer doing the initial cuts and I just read where the only one left is Randy Jackson, the rest of the panel has gone on to other things.

We need two new judges so the search went on and numerous names hit the air-ways and internet and print media but most turned down this opportunity, until now. I heard today that American Idol now has their two judges to accompany Randy Jackson and Wow what the hell are they thinking? Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Jennifer Lopez joining Randy Jackson, yes I'm sure no finer talent scouts out there that wanted to make $12 million dollars for a season of Idol. That's right, $12 million dollars is what "J. Lo" will be making and I'm sure "S. Ty" is making a bunch less but still in the millions I'd bet. So all you fans out there just keep on texting each week over and over again to the tune of millions upon millions of text each show multiplied by $1.00 each text because the likes of "J. Lo" need those dollars more than you do.

I'll work on coming up with something so all you loyal fans can sent me a text and at least one of us will be having a happy ending like those on American Idol and a handful of the final contestants..................................that would be "no joke". The show will most likely be canceled after a season of this trio of clowns as judges because the viewing audience will surely drop like a rock with the departure of Simon, and you all will help "J. Lo" and "S. Ty" smile all the way to the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment